- Dunfermline is situated 19 miles north west of Edinburgh, a 20 minute drive via the M90 motorway.
- The recently constructed Queensferry Crossing, 5 miles to the south, further improves connectivity with Edinburgh.
- Large and expanding catchment population with circa 150,000 people within a 15 minute drive.
- The town’s population has increased by 20% over the past 15 years.
- Further significant residential development set out in the Local Development Plan, with an additional 7,000 new homes in Dunfermline.
- Very limited supply of retail warehousing in Dunfermline.
- A modern retail warehouse scheme providing 125,637 sq ft occupied byCurrys PC World, Homebase, Pets at Home, Halfords, Argos, Carpetright, Harveys and B&M.
- Strategically located within the Dunfermline Eastern Expansion Area and close to the M90 motorway.
- Adjacent to an 81,000 sq ft Asda foodstore.
- Attractive WAULT of 8.1 years (5.7 years to breaks).
- Current rent of £1,801,705 per annum (including a rental guarantee), with rents between £12.41 and £18.00 per sq ft.
- Planning consent granted for an additional 111,805 sq ft of retail space (including mezzanines).
- Held in Heritable Title (the Scottish equivalent of English Freehold).
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £24,100,000 (Twenty Four Million, One Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. This is based on £22,600,000 (Twenty Two Million, Six Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the existing development, reflecting a net initial yield of 7.50% (assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.26%) and £1,500,000 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the development of this site.