The site comprises 1.44 hectares (3.56 acres) but consideration will be given to a smaller site area. All main services are connected to the site.
- Highly prominent location within the town centre between One Stop Shopping Centre and new residential development
- Adjacent to rail station, bus and cycle network, and main A34 arterial route to and from Birmingham city centre; and on main walking route between town centre and international events venue.
- 1.44 Hectares (3.56 Acres)
- C. 1,000 new homes on site. Planning consent for c. 1,000 further homes. Plans to deliver some 5,000 new homes in total over the next 20 years. Redeveloped international events venue.
- Car movement. A34 - 59,000 per day A543 - 27,000 per day
- A new refurbished rail station and implementation of Sprint bus services on A34.
Offers are invited.
Rateable Year: details on request
Rateable Value: details on request
Rates Payable: details on request
UBR: details on request
The site is located in the heart of Perry Barr town centre, just 3 miles north of Birmingham city centre. There are strong public transport connections with a redeveloped rail station set to open in early 2022, an enhanced local bus interchange, and the introduction of the Sprint bus rapid transit network.